Pics of Polar Bears chasing a dude around their trucks...

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
These just cracked me up, I'm sure the dude the polar bear was chasing wasn't exactly laughing during this, probably losing control of certain bowel restrainment muscles...

PolarBear1.jpg

PolarBear5.jpg

PolarBear3.jpg

PolarBear6.jpg

PolarBear2.jpg

PolarBear4.jpg

This was in a place called Kaktovik, Alaska, one of the most northeastern parts of Alaska on Barter Island, I've actually been there once, that was enough.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope this turned out good for the dude, that bear looks like it is closing in on him.
Please tell us you know the out come of this.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MEAT !

that ford's gonna have some nice
scratches in the hood !

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
ddaaaammnnn, that bear went from drivers front corner to what looks like past passenger door and the guy only made it 4'...YIKES!!!

man vs. nature picture $375
old truck $300
pucker factor $priceless

i too hope the ending was a 'happy one'

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't know the outcome of the guy, but I haven't heard anything in the news about anyone being eaten in Kaktovik, Alaska by a polar bear. If I hear anything, I'll pass it along.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Whats really funny about it is simple: Its a baby. Polar bears are the biggest, baddest predators left on land. They get bigger than Grizzly's or Kodiak's. I'll bet that bear isn't more than 12-15 months old. Anyone see the discovery channel special where they found the Polar bears who had learned to cover their noses? The nose is black, and some had learned to cover the nose with a paw or get snow on it so they could sneak up on pengiuns and such. In the snow, sometimes thats all that was seen was the nose. Thats a little unnerving. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58