Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Showing my wife how to post a picture.

crummypics001.jpg

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
nice picture, nice truck, I know you think so, look how clean it is, and very well taken care of I bet.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Crumm! It's nice to see you here. I bought a chip from you for my old '96 a few years ago through TDS. Thanks for the great deal back then! I hope all is well.

Bart

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
bartman said:
Hey Crumm! It's nice to see you here. I bought a chip from you for my old '96 a few years ago through TDS. Thanks for the great deal back then! I hope all is well.

Bart
Nice to see you here too. Everything is great. I have been hanging out here for the last year or so. Jason just ticked me off one too many times so I jumped ship over there. If you want another great deal like you got on the chip check out the Marketplace here. I have a cps and a fan belt for sale that were spares for our 00' Excursion that we just traded off. They would be great spares for your 00'. :cowboy:

whatabudro, I try and keep the old truck in new condition. I put a whole 2400 miles on her in 05'. I hope to make her last for another 20-30 years. Until the purchase of the 05' SuperCrew a few weeks ago the 96' was the only truck I had ever bought new.

Now for the question of the day. What is the world coming to when we start chatting in the test forum?:roflmao

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Nice to see you here too. Everything is great. I have been hanging out here for the last year or so. Jason just ticked me off one too many times so I jumped ship over there. If you want another great deal like you got on the chip check out the Marketplace here. I have a cps and a fan belt for sale that were spares for our 00' Excursion that we just traded off. They would be great spares for your 00'. :cowboy:

I'm heading there now....one can never have enough spare CPS's.

Bart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58