PM Problem?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
just as a reference (because I believe this could possibly be slightly related to the Read mark issue), web site coding is typically slanted toward one or two browser types and none are designed to work flawlessly with all browsers.

Because IE and Netscape make up well over 99% of all browsers used (the market saturation, that is) they are, by far and away, the ones primarily targeted by programmers. The software for this board should contain information regarding browser compatability and possibly known issues. If not, contacting the maker or vendor should help. Known issues frequently exist but may not be publicized.

All of the various issues that have come up lately may be limitations on browser compatability and some may be unfixable. As a former programmer there were several browser types routinely ignored completely - webTV being a famous example of worthlessness.

Reaction score
Max Power said:
When did this start?

Last night - late. I posted a screen shot of the error message I kept getting whenever I would try to PM Red. Same error if I replied, replied without quote or just tried to start a new PM. I could send them to Mike though.

Never had a problem before - :dunno

Ron

Ripsaw

Resident Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is basically the same error message I received the other day when trying to PM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58