Question Po603

butch2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi , looking for definition of this code other then the Kam error ?thanks the voltage in my FICM drops when started . would that cause the po603 code ?

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you FICM voltage is dropping during startup, that needs to be repaired first. It can cause all kinds of problems. Mine completely quit (12V out) and I used ficmfixer.com to get mine repaired. Just over $100 and a week and the truck was back in service again.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The DTC definitions are in the WIKI Technical Articles section on the TOP BLUE LINE. Look for DTC definitions under the Articles section. :thumbs

Dave :)

bismic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P0603 doesn't necessarily mean you have a problem, if you are runing any kind of chip, programmer ,etc. you will get that code , if you change programs or anything like that.

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you are running a tuner, and your ficm needs replacing, i would reccommend upgrading to a 58v. they can do it to your factory one when they rebuild it. i bought one from swamps diesel for just under $700 and and only had a 2 day down time. mine also came with a 40hp tune on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58