police need help...

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
train horns were heard at approximately 5 pm on the 11th by exit 56 on I95, disturbing the peace. spotted leaving the scene was a green king ranch with exhaust tips the size of alaska.

the police are investigating, and expect to have an arrest shortly.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
i'm waitin to see him on news channel 8 The cause of a 30 car pile up on I95,cuz some dumbass thought he heard a train on the interstate,and locked em up!:doh:

Dshiftff

Black Sheep
Reaction score
i'm waitin to see him on news channel 8 The cause of a 30 car pile up on I95,cuz some dumbass thought he heard a train on the interstate,and locked em up!:doh:

He has interupted a newscast before!!:D:innocent

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
It wasn't me,I wasn't there,and I wasn't drinkin'.THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKIN' TO IT !!!:innocent

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
right....it was the OTHER guy!

how does that thing look post-crash-repair? i couldnt tell it was hit, looking at it from 1000 feet away at highway speeds!

Last edited:

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
I'm real happy with the repair.Ya can't even tell from 5' away.Lane took real good care of me,couldn't ask for a better crash shop.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
I'm real happy with the repair.Ya can't even tell from 5' away.Lane took real good care of me,couldn't ask for a better crash shop.

:sweet Glad it worked out;tu. Now don't let that happen again. Get a Yugo for city driving. A Yugo will be safe in the hood.:eek: Nobody would want to steal that thing.:lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14