Police officers

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Howdy All,
I know we have a lot of current / retired / former police officers viewing this site, and we, (my family) would like to send out our condolences to the DPD and to the family of the officer that Dallas lost yesterday in the line of duty. In this house we still respect and admire the police and the job y'all have to do and keep y'all in our prayers. I would make a poor police officer as I do not have the patience required to tolerate the $@!* that y'all encounter and endure.
Anyways, our hats' off to y'all :sweet . God Bless.
The Merritt Family

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
That happened a block and a half from where I work.

Tbar

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Not that this makes it any better but we just heard that at least he didn't have any kids to leave behind. As an R.N. I can honestly say I am glad that I don't have to worry about giving care (I am at a different hospital) to that Freakin' waste of space who killed Officer Nix. God forbid I would run across a patient who was guilty of this, I probably wouldn't win the nurse of the year ward for their care.
Craig

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As an R.N. I can honestly say I am glad that I don't have to worry about giving care (I am at a different hospital) to that Freakin' waste of space who killed Officer Nix. God forbid I would run across a patient who was guilty of this, I probably wouldn't win the nurse of the year ward for their care.
Craig

Twin 14 ga. IV's for a TKO saline drip? Sure, why not...;)

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks we all mourn this loss of our fellow DPD Officer Nix I plan to attend the funeral in coming days with my fellow brothers. I'll let you all know how good the service goes. If you wish the public can attend to pay respescts also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58