Police Station Shooting In Texas Today

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all may have heard about this but a guy drove to the police station in McKinney, Texas and set his F-150 on fire, then started shooting at the building, putting about 100 rounds into the building, including 23 windows. He also a trailer loaded with ammonium nitrate, flares, gasoline, etc. which did not explode. He then ran toward the local community college and was eventually killed, either by the police or himself. The article from our local CBS station is here: Police Identify Suspect In McKinney PD Shooting - cbs11tv.com. He didn't have a criminal record, and no one knows why he did it. Just glad no one else was injured. It was definitely a weird situation.

ducky1402

Reaction score
i think unfortunately we will be seeing these sort of things more and more with unemployment so high our fearless leader doing nothing but government power grabs and peaple struggling. This just seems as someone finally having enough and loosing it. Thank god no one else was hurt. My brother narrowly missed being killed by the fort hood shooter when that happened. Luckily they had recently changed his day off and he was off so this sort of thing definately hits close to home :hail

Reaction score
Really makes you wonder why people snap like that??:dunno
Everyone they've interviewed that knew him never saw this coming.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really makes you wonder why people snap like that??:dunno
Everyone they've interviewed that knew him never saw this coming.

That's true. I did read this morning on the "Dallas Morning News"website that they (DMN) had contacted all his Facebook friends and one girl in Georgia said he had told her that he enjoyed watching people and animals beg for their life and that his last meal included a White Castle burger. I thought some of this was bs because I don't think there are any White Castle burgers in the Dallas area. The medical examiner is stating that the bullet that killed him was self inflicted. They're still doing toxicology tests. Evidently he was leading two lives (one "in person" and one online).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58