Pontoon Boat / Party Barge

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
Do any of you have a Pontoon Boat? My circle of friends all have ski boats. Which is cool, I love to wakeboard. But, I've always thought that the pontoon boat was just......a more family friendly option. What are some thoughts or experiences.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do any of you have a Pontoon Boat? My circle of friends all have ski boats. Which is cool, I love to wakeboard. But, I've always thought that the pontoon boat was just......a more family friendly option. What are some thoughts or experiences.

friend of mine had one...dont know the details but they used
to ski behind it.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine just bought a 32' tri toon with twin 275's on it. Suppost to be here in a week. I'll take picks of it. Wife wants a pontoon boat and I have been lookin more and more into them. Actually found one with a 502 in it but still working on the pricing.

Here is another one we have been looking at but need to pay some things off or get rid of the boat that I just picked up.
click on photo to enlarge

Last edited:

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHOA JUSTIN ! that thing is SOME KINDA fancy....I had
no idea they could be that nice !

when i think of pontoons i think of...

STPB190F0808_PB_08_700.jpg

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen some crazy pontoons lately. But that is what people are looking for now. Comfort with alot of space for people.

Bush those kinds are still around but now getting alittle more extreme.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, well when you yours let me
know...we can probably be there
in less than 50min ;) :lmao

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bush you bring the shiner and we have a deal. Hoping to find another deal like the last one I missed.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Irish;

You are not to far from Redding, where they have pontoon and houseboats for rent on Shasta Lake. You could rent one and see how you like it. After renting one, you would have a good idea on what options you would want on one that you were going to purchase.
By the way, we will be going through Reno on our way to the Grand Canyon later this month. Do you want to get together for a short visit? We have a niece in Reno and planned on stopping for coffee before going on to Fallon and Ely.

Bridge Bay Resort - Lake Shasta

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14