Question Pops running lights fuse HELP!!

TSD73

SDD F.N.G
Reaction score
Well..........I traced the problem back to a very badly corroded License plate light socket....!!!!Which actually caught fire as I was cutting the socket off!! Guys,I can't thank you all enough for the help and direction on this problem. I'll be getting some pics together so you can see what I'm dealin' with here........it looks ALOT like sagebels truck,color wise at least...thanks again!!! big time.........out

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Well..........I traced the problem back to a very badly corroded License plate light socket....!!!!Which actually caught fire as I was cutting the socket off!! Guys,I can't thank you all enough for the help and direction on this problem. I'll be getting some pics together so you can see what I'm dealin' with here........it looks ALOT like sagebels truck,color wise at least...thanks again!!! big time.........out

Glad you found the problem. Wiring issues can sometimes be a real biatch to track down. :sweet:sweet

TSD73

SDD F.N.G
Reaction score
Hey fine......my stock wheels are only 7" wide,says the door tag......soooooo,I dunno,as much as I want my 315's on,I'll just stick with the stockers till I save up some plow cash to get a set......Pro comp s I got are gettin' a lil thin!!! It only hurts me in the deep ,heavy stuff.....WHERE I NEED IT here down past Deeee troit!! How 'bout doze Lions,boys!!>!!?!?!?!?!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

:thumbs MAN.. I love it when this happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg