POS elect window

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
My rear passenger window wont roll up (electric windows) all the other ones work fine, That one has always been touchy and sluggish

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Nope its not the motor, At first everything lead to it until I decided to use a jumper to finish troubleshooting, The motor is fine, that door switch is fine (swapped with another door and same) Come to find out its the drivers door switch panel causing it

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
check the wireing in the door jam.they are known to break wires in the door jams,especially on the drivers front door as it the most used door.

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
I used the multi meter and ran through all the wire and I was getting constant power so I know its not the wiring, but I will look into it

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Xtrm,
I had the same problem in my 95 CC rear passenger door. There are these little plastic gears that get chewed up and have to be replaced. They are less than 7.00 at the auto parts store. You have drill a couple of holes to get the job done. I took picttures as I did it. If you replace them PM and I can give you a more detailed account.
Craig

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14