Possible new superduty owner

fallenauthority

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Been looking into getting an 04-06 F-250 Superduty, figured i would find a group of knowledgeable folks who could guide me in the right direction while im in search of one. Quick summary of me, Im 20, am mechanically inclined, own a 96 exploder :D, previously owned a 400whp Eagle Talon so I can do a bit of wrench turnin :) and am a Auto detailing fanatic. I actually have my own startup detailing business.
Now, onto the important stuff, anything I should really know about the 04-06 superduty? I know every vehicle model has their issues and I want to familiarize myself with the quirks of the superduty before jumping right in.
Thanks for your time
-David

atk

Reaction score
Welcome to SDD....

if you are looking a certain truck, get an OASIS report from the Ford dealer. it will tell you what work has been done on the truck at the dealer, whether it may be warranty work or not. that way you will know if it has been a problem truck....hope this helps

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
atk's advice is just about the best advice you will get. The Oasis Report is a Ford Report that tells you what Ford has done to that truck. All Ford Dealers can generate the report on any Ford truck. It will not show what work, if any, was done by others

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14