Post a Pic of da Pet

Kirk*

Diesel Dummy
Reaction score
I thought for sure there would be a thread like this here, but I guess not. So I'll start. Mostly because its Friday, and I happen to be bored. All names chosen by my daughter.

IMG_3403-vi.jpg

IMG_3417-vi.jpg

Allie (found in an Alley, cold and shivering in the snow.)

IMG_5619-vi.jpg

Cleo (short for Cleopatra, named after the markings on her face)

Picture147-vi.jpg

Oddie (Was tied up and abandoned at an abandoned home for a week before he went to the pound where we found him. Oddest acting dog I have ever had. Thus the name.)

IMG_6957-vi.jpg

Scout (Named after the character in To Kill a Mockingbird. Pound dog number two. Half basset hound, half lab, all energy.)

paintremoval011-vi.jpg

What about you?

Last edited:

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Nice looking pets Kirk here are our two fuzz nuts.

The little Calico is Smore's and the Fat Tabby is Ashley he is a boy and dont blame me for the name I didnt name him.
DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0521.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
this is my pitbull cookie AKA moosedog(the ex gave her the name moose cuz shes fat).ive been around her since she was a puppy.my friend had to get rid of her and instead of haveing her put to sleep he asked if i would take her.so here i am 8 years later and i still have her.:D

lone_star_dsl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bryan (on the right) and Todd.

I like my dogs to have people names. Really freaks the neighbors out!

Blue Heeler-Beagle mixes. Too smart for their own good!

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
shes awesome, megan, dont know what i would do without her.

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine, beautiful Baghira, brought home frm Switzerland, May '04. Bernese Mountain Dog, the MOST wonderful family dog in the world, if you can stand all the shedding! Hubby's pet, WACKER, wish he were gone. Another pix of my beautiful Baghira's sire. Trisha

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
kirk* cool pets

i noticed you may need some grout work in that bathroom, better get on it before that cat floods your bathroom , you know, when the toilet gets a HAIRBALL caught in it :sly:lmao

here's our two ROTTEN pets/familymemebers
peanut is an adoptadog somebody dropped off here last march, great little mixbreed hug me NOW dog :D

matter of fact the folks here all came together and were stepping up to donate $$ and time to get this little fella up north to another member who loves mix pits
it was freaking awesome, but hey i have a soft heart
the rottie Dallas is pure unadulterated spoiled lapdog

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my buddy, Bubba. He is a 3 year old Australian Shepherd. Got him from a friends Dad in upstate NY. He uses them to bring dairy cattle in and out of his milking parlor. The first one is from his first fall. The other two are from this summer. He loves his frisbee and he loves to play in his pool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg