Question Power mirror control switch

beast1

Bart
Reaction score
I have a 02 f250 and my power mirror switch on the driver door panel is acting up. It will move both mirrors up, down and left. For some reason it will not move either mirror to the right. Should I replace the switch or is there another solution for this problem? If I need to replace the switch is there any secret screws or groments hidden for me to be aware of? The local Ford dealership has a new one for $29.95 is that to high or is there a web site I could purchase one? Thanks Bart

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No tricks to getting it off. Just two screws I believe. I took mine off 2 weeks ago to lube my passenger window....very easy. But I think the same problem with the window is what is going on with my and/or your mirrors. Do you hear the mirror trying to move when you use the switch? I remember when I was looking at buying a powerstroke, I dont beleive all the mirror adjustments worked on ANY of them. There's got to be some way to pop the mirror off and lube it up inside. I just haven't gotten around to check it out...............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14