Power Service

jlayne

Paint Sniffer
Reaction score
After debating just about everything in the fuel system that could be wrong with my truck, it was suggested (by Duke :thanks ) that i may have a problem with junk in my fuel system. The symptoms was very low power, noisy idle, low boost, sometime the fuel pump would make weird noises (still not sure if that was related) and some very nasty stuff in my fuel filter at every 8k change interval.

So I added a full 32 oz. bottle of power service to my tank when it was down to about 1/4 full (way stouter that the recommended mix) and ran the doo doo out of my truck by then end of that tank my truck was running 100% better. I have since ran 2 tanks of fuel through my truck mixing the power service at 16 oz. (1/2 bottle) to a tank of fuel... all i have to say is WOW i didn't realize just how sick my truck was running. It has way more power, boost pressures are up, make much less noice, sounds much smoother under power, and my fuel mileage has returned to what it was when i bought the truck if not more.

I am sold on this stuff now i won't run a tank of fuel through it now without adding some. :thumbs

Just thought i would share my results.

Quadzilla

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
It's good that you found your solution, and great that you were willing to share it. You might also try Stanadyne in your fuel. Many like it even better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58