Power Stroke Bed Decal

NVCowboy

NVCowboy
Reaction score
Smoky Red's "Powerstroke Diesel" decal under his user name looks good enough to me. Smoky, is there a decal that looks like that? Its kind of like a modern adaptation fo the 95-97 "Powerstroke" decal that I have not forgiven Ford for discontinuing.

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
NVCowboy said:
Smoky Red's "Powerstroke Diesel" decal under his user name looks good enough to me. Smoky, is there a decal that looks like that? Its kind of like a modern adaptation fo the 95-97 "Powerstroke" decal that I have not forgiven Ford for discontinuing.

Boy I don't know, honestly, I can't remember where I got that pic from. I'm sure someone makes one like it, if not, maybe we will have to get somebody to make some!:thumbs I know that you can still buy the OBS PSD decals on ebay for pretty cheap, like less than $10 I think. I will see if I can find where I got that pic from, maybe it was an ebay auction now that I think about it, lol!

Dave 'smokyred"

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there isnt a decal but its very close to what it looks like. aint it? print off a pic of it and take to a grfix co. and they could prolly make you one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58