power window quit

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
passenger side, back seat....

here are the pics...

http://community.webshots.com/album/552232570WalZhd

its a pretty easy job to get the motor out...but you'll scrape the heck out of your forearm getting in there to reach the motor...
have to drill a few holes thru the inner door panel to reach the screws that hold the motor in place...in Fords infinite wisdom, they didnt
plan for holes thru the inner door metal to reach the motor screws...(see drillhere photo)

got the motor out and rapped it a few times with a hammer and all is well for now...

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
rtxcoon said:
got the motor out and rapped it a few times with a hammer and all is well for now...

Sounds like you should have just slammed the door good a few time and saved the scraped up arm.:D

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
and who said I didnt try that? ? ?:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

dude...I beat the pinto beans outta the inside door panel too!!!

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me but after troubleshooting I found that its the drivers control switch that was bad, not the motor

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
XTrmXJ said:
I had the same thing happen to me but after troubleshooting I found that its the drivers control switch that was bad, not the motor
Did you scrape your arm up too? :D

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
XTrmXJ said:

nope, not in this case...had power right there at the motor via troubleshooting with a nice multimeter...master switch on the driver door, and the door in question's switch also showed power right to the motor...

hey 95. if your done joking about my arm, hows about you moderate yerself....its getting a little old...was just posting a little "fyi" on the job...

if it tickles you that I wanted to tell some folks about the "bitch of an arm scraper" it was...thats cool...have another on me!:woo

:confused:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
rtxcoon said:
hey 95. if your done joking about my arm, hows about you moderate yerself....its getting a little old...was just posting a little "fyi" on the job...

if it tickles you that I wanted to tell some folks about the "bitch of an arm scraper" it was...thats cool...have another on me!:woo

:confused:

:sorry I'll take the humor elsewhere. Wasnt trying to piss in anybodies cheerio's here.:dunno

The FYI and pics are appreciated.:thanks

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rtxcoon said:
raisan bran....

with sugar and light cream....

my arm is feeling much better now...

thanks
damn non-spellin texicans, its rasiing brand dumbass!:cussing: :nutkick: :rofl:

Members online

Forum statistics