comment powerstrokeshop.com let me down

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Just want to share with you my most recent dealings with powerstrokeshop.com. This thread is by no means meant to bash them as they do offer great prices way below the local dealerships, but to let you know the poor customer service I just received. I placed an order last Friday over the phone and was told my part was in stock. Then this morning (a week later) I called them back to get the UPS tracking number as I was sure it should have been here by now. I was told it just went out today. That was not what I expected to hear. I'm not a happy camper to say the least. I'm just asking if anybody else has had this experience with them.

Please let's not let this thread get out of hand and locked.

Fine69

Reaction score
That really sounds odd for them, I've ordered from them quite a few times and have always been pleased with their Customer Service. Hopefully what happened to you is just a one time deal.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
it very well may have been in stock, but they probably only have one guy in shipping this week and he's swamped..

either that or the fired their one shipping guy and had to hire someone else...

not sure I'd hold it against them...

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
There are other Ford dealerships in Michigan that offer internet discount pricing equal to powerstrokeshop.com. I found them with Google. In the future I plan on giving them my business as the auto based economy in Michigan could use help to boost it.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
That really sounds odd for them, I've ordered from them quite a few times and have always been pleased with their Customer Service. Hopefully what happened to you is just a one time deal.

Ditto

I've always had good service from them.
But now that I think about it, there may have been one time where they goofed up on something. But the important part was they admitted it, apologized and shipped overnight at their cost.

People are human and humans make mistakes.

And sometimes people get overwhelmed because their co-worker had to quit because he had to get kidney dialysis 3 times a week and the fuggin idiot manager hires his cousin or drinking buddy to help you out and the broads don't know sh*t about parts and are about as helpful as an airconditioner in anarctica or some thing else kinda like that. (I know, it's a rambling rant.)

Not that I've ever experienced anything like that.:innocent:innocent

Last edited:

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
It a serpentine belt tensioner that I ordered as the bearings on mine are bone dry and grinding. My frustration is rising by the hour because I just saw the UPS tracking and it won't be here until Thursday. But I need my truck on Tuesday for work and have no interest in driving it as it is.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
From Indianapolis to Cali shouldn't take more than 3 days UPS Ground after picked up,UPS must have some funky routing between those two points:dizzy

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
America the Beautiful

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!