Powerstrokeshop,com

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
Happy New Year, everyone.

Been trying to contact powerstrokeshop.com via email. My emails get returned everytime:dunno I know Dale left and Chris is running the show now so I made sure I had the recipient's name right before I sent it out. You guys know any other way to get in touch with Chris? I want to order the AIS for my Ex :drive , and was wondering if the price was still the same as advertised on the website. Thanks in advance for the replies.:notworthy

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
On the top of the homepage of Powerstrokeshop.com there is a link that says "Contact Us" it is right under the blue oval. If you click it you will go to a page that you fill out and they will get it. Other way is to call 1-800-572-1422 9am-7pm Monday thru Friday.

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
On the top of the homepage of superdutydiesel.com there is a link that says "Contact Us" it is right under the blue oval. If you click it you will go to a page that you fill out and they will get it. Other way is to call 1-800-572-1422 9am-7pm Monday thru Friday.

I think you meant on the home page of powerstrokeshop.com?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Yeah that what I meant, I might have been a little tired or pre-occupied when I typed that. It is all fixed now..:sweet

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be as good of service as it was when Dale was there. Seems like the new guy posted a while back and said something about that he would not have as much time to stay up on the powerstrokeshop stuff as Dale did.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
yep
every time i talk to chris, He is swamped. it seems he works the internet sales and the regular parts counter.
I use teh dealership phone number and have em patch through to teh parts guys.
otherwise you will be on hold quite sometime
1-800-234-3455
hope it helps

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I did what Crumm suggested and I got two replies in my email- 1 said returned because of invalid address and the other said "Your reply will be answered shortly -popcorn:dunno. I'll give it a few days and if I don't hear anything I'll call their 1-800 #. :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58