pretty nice lookin truck

WhiteWheelin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i was searching ebay for a light bar or after market bumper for the front of my truck and i found a picture of this truck that looked pretty cool. if anyone has some suggestions for a light bar for my truck i would like to hear it i cant seem to find anything i can decide on. the bull bars are nice and a regular light bar isnt to bad but i would like one that goes across the whole bumper left to right across the whole bumper and has like a loop that comes up a bit and out forward from the front of the truck abit.

WhiteWheelin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
this is what i would like to try to find but i would settle for a nice light bar in the front if i have to.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
bama has just a light bar that he has been trying to sale

Mine is actually more of a bumper guard that you can mount some lights on.

Pic below :sweet

bumper.jpg

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
go w/ strobes (they are hidden)
i believe i have over 6 different combinations of how they can flash... i have the six head unit:sweet

if your truck is a garage baby (not saying it is - but mine could have been) a light bar on top would not have allowed it to fit into garage...

p.s. i was looking at whelan before i stumbled across the strobes..and never looked back.

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
I have a dip switch for patterns on the arrow stick. I also can perform approx. 100 differnt patterns with my 8 head 185 WATT Nova strobes , depending on what sequence I select. Ya know when your pushin a motherload in front of you , you must warn then , MINE make them stop in their tracks at nite. Your not able to look my way and drive at the same time without getting tunn:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzyel vision

WhiteWheelin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ya sorry i guess i should have been more specific i mean something that mounts to the front of your truck by the tow hooks. they make so many different kinds i cant decide what i want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14