pro. carpet cleaners

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
in the house....

i got a sick boy who lost his supper ALL over his bedroom carpet last nite...who new cheese pizza looks the same....:doh:on the way out...

needless to say, his room really smells bad and i need to get it out of the carpet....i did call the neighbor at 10:30 last nite to use his cheapy home cleaner to get the bulk out/off...(sorry neighbor)....

is there any secret formulas? renting a pro carpet cleaner machine - yes, from the rental store i used to work at - figure i'd dirty theirs too....:tounge

help
tia

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I'll second the oxyclear stuff in a can. Lowes and Home Depot usually have some pretty good stuff.

atk

Reaction score
I had really good luck with the oxyclean solution and really hot water when I rented the rug doctor.... good luck!

X3....when you do a final rinse, put some fabric softner in the water. will leave the carpet a little soft and with a somewhat pleasing smell....

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
hurl in carpets has only one solution..
call Steamatic, Modernistic, Stanley Steemer, Servicemaster, and whoever else you can think of..
see if they have a $99. three-room special..
and get it Scotchguarded.

we've got three dogs, two cats, horses, chickens and just about everything else, and to date, the only thing I haven't been able to blot up with a towel is a spot of cat-gak in front of the sofa (put a throw rug over it)...

twotonevert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hurl in carpets has only one solution..
call Steamatic, Modernistic, Stanley Steemer, Servicemaster, and whoever else you can think of..
see if they have a $99. three-room special..
and get it Scotchguarded.

we've got three dogs, two cats, horses, chickens and just about everything else, and to date, the only thing I haven't been able to blot up with a towel is a spot of cat-gak in front of the sofa (put a throw rug over it)...

I dont want to jack the thread, but what can we use for cat-gak? We have two and just had new carpet put in Friday.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
LOL on the bullets:lmao...............not on kids thou:sweet

i like the 'rug' idea:clap:..............

yeah, prolly gonna have to go get some of that smelly powdery stuff you sprinkle on carpet then vac up.....for now until we replace it........:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58