Pro Comp tires

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a set of 315/75/16 Pro Comp Xtreme ATs for my truck and was wondering if anybody was running them and how many miles you had. The will be replacing these Nitto Terra Crapplers that I only got a little over 20k out of! i wouldnt recommend those Nittos for somebodys wheel barrel! I talked with a local tire shop and he said he sold the nitto's to a guy that didnt get 14k out of them, so its not just me!

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I love mine, I currently have about 23,000 miles on them, and expect to get 40,000 out of them easily, not to mention, there the only tire I could find in my size (38.5") that have a treadlife warranty.

And even with that large of a tire, they are pretty quiet, considering the size and agressive tread pattern.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i have had a set and they were a good tire. i think they are still doing the buy 3 get 1 free deal too.

sduncan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have heard some good things about them. But do not forget the BFG All Terrain K/O. My last set of 33s went 55k miles and I drive the truck like a truck. I know of several friends who got similar life out of them as well. My current swampers(I know, but I got a screamin deal on them) are for sale and my two choices are the Pro Comp A/T Extreme or the BFG A/T.

sduncan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The swampers are great tires for what they are designed for. From the looks of your avatar, you'll have them just where they will work their best. But for street driving they leave a bit on the table. I bought mine because of the deal I got on them, but most of my driving now is street and some sand use. I want something like the Dick Cepek FCII, BFG, or Toyo A/T that will give a smooth ride on the street and work well in the sand. And, I can listen to my new stereo system a lot easier...:D

If anyone interested in a set of 4k mile swamper radials and Weld wheels, send me a PM...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14