Procomp lift goin in on Sat

worshiprocker

Not a Rookie
Reaction score
My friend and I are putting a 6.5" lift on my truck on Sat.:sly does anyone have any experience with procomp lifts? helpful hints, suggestions? all comments welcome. I gotta get batteries for the camera but I will post before and after pics. thanks guys

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
Congrats!! Are you going with 35's or 37's? Lift day has always been my favorite day.:clap::clap::clap:

dlonno

BeerHunter
Reaction score
Find a puller for the pitman arm or it will ruin your whole day.

worshiprocker

Not a Rookie
Reaction score
thanks for the tip i'll get one. And I'm going with 37's i have Goodyear wrangler s 37x12.5x16.5 they are the "humvee" tires got them for a steal. got them mounted on some Mickey Thompson Classic IIs

Doghead

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just did mine and my compress died after pulling the tires off, did the rest by hand (not much fun when the compressor is sitting there stareing at you) My only sugestion is AIR TOOLS.

worshiprocker

Not a Rookie
Reaction score
hey all, We started tonight, we dropped the front axle and have gotten one leaf spring on. we actually are using 3 jacks at any given time and my buddy's compressor died right after we loosened the U-bolts. and boy are you right that sucks. we might pick one up in the morning. I think we have a good handle on it now so hopefully all goes well from now on. pics to come.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58