propane injection????

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run water for cooling, water and WWF in the winter to keep the tank thawd, and 40% meth for power when I want it!!!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I run water for cooling, water and WWF in the winter to keep the tank thawd, and 40% meth for power when I want it!!!

lets say for instance that you are really gettin on it, and your EGT's are 1200 before W/M injection, how much of a drop would you see when using W/M injection joe?

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not a drop persay... If you peaked at 1200 before you will peak about 100-150 lower then before, but its not like the pyro drops or anything, just stops moving up. If I am playing with it and pulling, turn it off and the EGT's will start to climb, turn it back on and there is not enought effect there to bring the temps back down...if that makes sence... never letting off the go pedal...

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 8 gal tank and go for about 300 miles if I just leave it on... I can go 1300 or so if I use it sparingly

ward cleaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about water/methanol instead of an Intercooler, (i only need it for 20 to 40 miles uphill). what ya say?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14