Pulled the trigger on new truck!

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking I would do the door bottoms before I leave iowa. It is that time of year that the roads are guaranteed to be covered in salty slush as soon as I get north of minneapolis. The best time to get the rustproofing on there is before it ever sees salt. If I drive it home, then seal it, all I am doing is sealing in the salt. Everywhere else I am sure I can wash it well enough to get the salt off, then spray it.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes, 3M is the Best. We used it at the body shop exclusively. My best friend owned a body shop many years ago.

Dave :)

Racinghcr

Racinghcr
Reaction score
You will quickly fall for this awesome new 6.7 PSD ! So powerful yet smooth and quite. My new F-250 SuperCab Lariat has exceeded all expectations. Great fuel Mileage with 400 HP and an incredible 800 ft lbs of torque! Keep us updated! Good luck!

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a standby plane ticket and am going to try to navigate the tail end of holiday travel. It looks like I can make it to minneapolis easy enough, but the flights from msp to des moines are kind of full. I might get bumped a few times, but I will get down there sooner or later. So depending on how it all works out, i will get to pick up my truck late tomorrow or early tuesday. Then I will have 9 hours on the road to enjoy it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58