Put the juice back in!

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
What? I'm not that fast. Okay so the girl will scoot cause my foot gets heavy when the light goes green. It does help to have 4x4. Well since I'm already declared the winner whats my prize?:D :roflmao I'll watch then and give my opinions then since I'm the great one.:D :cool: :rolleyes: :roflmao

firedude9052000

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
HEY 'MAMBA Im kinda new to the diesel truck thing but Im looking to modify my '06 so it will really put the punish to the ricers do you think that a banks big hoss bundle with it turned up will provide enough go power to be close to hanging with you and the other diesel hot rodders? IM not asking you to give any trade secrets away just your personal opinion. you can pm me if you would rather than post the answer here.

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
Banks is a good product but I can't justify spending that much when I can piece it all together for cheaper. I would go with what you feel comfortable with and also will allow you to use your truck for other things if you decide to. I am back with the Tripple Dog due to my stock original 03' programming wanting to be a PITA. Personally the Tripple Dog and the intake and exhaust from Bully Dog work great on my truck pulling or tearing into someone. But I have also moddified some of the intake and exhaust to my liking and with my knowledge on how it should run. It runs even better than before. I have'nt ran it at the track but seat of the pants meter is puckering real good right now. Also on the track or smoking a ricer out all depends on your driving also. When I'm at the track at the waterbox I'll look over at the other racer to see how he is acting and how he feels his vehicle. Then at the staging lights I put the blinders on and look at nothing but past the finish line. When light goes green I go to the floor and don't let off till way past the finish line. If they get ahead of me I don't even see them I'm so focused on where I want to be. This could be why I turn such good times also cause the girl is a 4x4. But like I said choice what combo will work for your needs but of course I'm going to tell you Bully Dog also cause it is unbelieveable when you try it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14