Question about the BD diesel 6.0 boost builder

jeepinjoe17

BlackedOut03
Reaction score
Hey guys- I have a question about the BD boost builder (BD Power - Product: Electronic Boost Builders). I've heard it will give you bottom end power/ quicker spool-up. I have an early 03 6.0 with an edge juice w/ attitude. I've also heard that if you have an edge, you already have a boost builder/fooler. Is this correct? Or can I stack them and see an improvement? Naturally, I'm always looking to make more power and I'm wondering if this BD boost builder is worth while since I already have the Edge. I'd like to get some more bottom end if possible. Please let me know. P.S.- I know I should have an SCT tuner instead on the Edge, but I don't want to get into the details right now lol. Help me out if you can. Also- I'm not too scared to stretch out head studs because that will just be the real excuse to ARP my 6.0. Thanks in advance. -Joe

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont know about the BD boost builder, but stacking is not a good thing. Unless the tuner is set up for it you will trash the ECM on your truck and some other things. Like head bolts, turbo repair, new heads, and so on. Dont ask how I know this :innocent:innocent. On my behaft, I did not know there was a tuner chip on the truck already. The dealer missed it when the truck was traded in and I got it. So I was able to get them to fix it. :dizzy

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58