Question for Jeff?

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
Just being nosey here but what ever happenned to the Sponsor page on the site?Is that gone for good or just temporary.
Probably because we don't have any sponsors.I can start a links page again. :sweet

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
i thought dave already was one,and i know that carl up at carls 4x4 in waterbury said yes,and i talked to at least 2 or three other businesses last year,including litchfield ford,and got positive responses from them,so i dont know why we have none, unless....... never mind,.......shut up matt

Last edited:

FEDCO1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I guess if Fedco is no longer a sponser than there is no reason to give club discounts on parts or labor on work being done.We also offerd money for the web page and was told they were all set.Who made this decision for the club!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
easy ladies....

clearly some communication is needed, no big deal.

question for jeff: if a club member finds a possible sponsor, should we forward info to you / your info to them, and let you handle it from there? just throwing it out there, to keep everyone in the loop.

i do think the links / sponsor page was good, and should be back there. other than that the site looks good jeff, and i know i send links to people all the time trying to get them to come hang out.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
i thought the link was good also,maybe jeff has a page limit on the site,and that was why he had to delete the old one?just a thought

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14