Question on Excursion Mirrors................

BIGBORE

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
IF the following question has been asked and answered before, I apologize but, I couldn't find it. I have a 01' Excursion Limited Diesel. I Have it running at right about 500HP. It's a sleeper as it is in basically stock trim except for a few accent items. There is nothing better than the looks I get from the yuppie little SUV owners when I blow their doors off. It's kind of a blank stare that all but says " It's not supposed to be able to do that"!
Anyway I hope somebody here can help. I have the paddle type mirrors. They are power, heated and have the red vee indicator that you can see through the mirror. I would like to go with the retractable type tow mirror, heated with the cool indicator on the outside edge. First, do I have the proper amount of circuitry from my current mirrors to do so? Also, if I do, does anybody know the ford part numbers for the specific mirror I'm asking about? My local dealer hasn't a clue but will order them if I can provide the part numbers for what will work. I hope you can help and thanks in advance, Jay.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
complete mirror kit

They will require you to splice the wiring in to make them work. Your mirrors have a turn signal but you dont have a parking light circuit in the door.

I would assume that if you had the mods to get to 500 hp they would be in your signature. Since they're not adjust your number down to 300;)

BIGBORE

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have. However, I hadn't updated the signature in almost six months. I usually only post here when I reach a stumbling block and had totally forgot about updating. Sorry about that. Thanks for your help though.
Jay

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14