R1 Concepts' ELINE Performance Brake Rotors

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i have heard that cross drilled rotors warp easily. i do not for sure tho. just what i have heard. i would think that they would not be the choice if towing heavy loads alot. just my opinioin.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't install cross drilled rotors on our Excursion due to I know they'd crack and/or warp early. The slotted models I've read better results on.

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those were the anwers I was lookin' for! Thanks guys! I love my PSD X and this site! :thumbs

DART505

LIFETIME GEARHEAD
Reaction score
The slotted rotors seem to work better,less noise due to the cleaning design for dust & gas release both of which can cause squeaks.I find that the drilled work good on a solid rotor design but I find they make a light hum/buzz when slowing down untill they start to wear.:burnit

ExcursionPSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The two-piece Performance Friction rotors that I have had for several years now in front, look very good on their face, and have never been touched since installation. No drilling or slotting. I have not seen any comments about thee 'E-line' rotors before.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard ExcursionPSD! Great to have you in the community here:thumbs

I'll probably yacking at ya about the rotors you have since thats a near future upgrade for our Excursion:cool:

As you can see I been busy with new mods on the truck since I last posted at ya over a year ago.

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
I recently put the slotted rotors from 4wheel parts on my X due to crazing from the bigger wheels and tires not to mention the 4" lift. So far so good and I haven't noticed any difference in braking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58