RACE QUAD NUMBER ONE IS DONE......

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
here is just a few poorly focused "teaser" pics of my quad. just finished it tonight. tomorrow we put the plastics back on my brothers machine, and saturday/sunday is race time! ill get some much better pics of the new graphics up at the races and post them.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those are some sweet decals. Post some pics after your race this weekend. Good luck

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice ! gotta love those fully adjustable (ride height) shocks !

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
those shocks are as adjustable as you could get bush! 4 progressive rate springs, high and low speed rebound and compression adjustable. the top spring is actually a "self saggind device" that is only used in the air to extend the crap out of the shocks. with any significant weight on them they bottom out to keep the ride height down. very good shocks!

as for the mod list............it has the stock bore, and stroke, but not for long. everything else has been modified or swapped out for the bigger/better/faster! it is still only a 400, but the next rebuild will involve a +8mm stroker crank, and bigger bore........results will be 14.5 compression and 510cc. i am debating going with a shorter crank and bigger bore to make a 470, only because it is much less of a rod angle than the +8 so it wont eat pistons. we will see what happens when the time comes for that.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
motorcyclist that i am...i QUICKLY recognized those $$$$ shocks !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58