Rachel's New Excursion Arrives by Monday!

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Rachel's new Excursion is supposed to arrive tomorrow, or Monday at the latest. (Just in time, Rachel's Birthday is Tuesday!) Guess Daddy gets out of finding another present this year!

Now, to pay for it! :eek: Good thing I'm doing another project for my local dealer. :sweet

Will Post new pics when we get it. Can't wait to start fine-tuning it. (Shh! no one tell her! She thinks I'm going to keep hers stock :roflmao )

Barrett

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AB,

first, I think you're treading on thin Ice if'n u don't get her something else for her b-day :eek:

(and NOT a mixing bowl or anything utilitarian like that !)

They SAY they don't want anything after the first few years... but they LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and will hold it against you for YEARS...
and tell the horror story to ALL your friends and family !
NOT that I KNOW that first hand :)

but, Isn't that funny how that is about HER car???

My wife's Lincoln LS - I may drive it once every 3 months at most ....

but still had to upgrade the exhaust, intake, tuning... tires...etc... etc...

guess it's a guy thing :thumbs
:D

Last edited:

rch

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Did you get a good deal? They are really dealing on these now.

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rch said:
Did you get a good deal? They are really dealing on these now.

We have not talked deals yet so I don't know. Fleet Manager tried to get a hold of me yesterday, buy I was out of range. My guess is that it's here. He does not work on Saturday, so I'll wait until Monday.

Cant' wait to see it. May have to drive by the bullpen. ;)

Barrett

SUPERDUTYSPV

Ford Fan
Reaction score
What color is it? Torreador Red? 4X2 or 4X4? A Limited again? Is this really a surprise? THAT is an awesome B-day present!! If I were Rachel, I would be delerious with joy over an X, being MY B-day present!! You have one lucky wife!

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's official!!!!

SUPERDUTYSPV said:
What color is it? Torreador Red? 4X2 or 4X4? A Limited again? Is this really a surprise? THAT is an awesome B-day present!! If I were Rachel, I would be delerious with joy over an X, being MY B-day present!! You have one lucky wife!

Signed papers today. :thumbs (Spent 2-1/2 hours cleaning up hers, (Kids ya know ;) )

2005 Eddie Bauer Excursion, 6.0, 4x4 with all the bells and whistles, (and yes, it's Torreador Red, what else??? :D

Spent tonight removing the final items from her 2001;
DVD and 10" Monitor that I installed last year, (they now get to go in my truck :sweet ), Yakima Roof Rack, Flashlight mounts, etc. Will be Trading tires over in the morning, (Just does not look the same without the MTR's), and then it's hers. (Now, we need a road trip! :D )

I'll get some pics as soon as it stops raining, (and thundering, lightning, hailing, cats and dogs falling from the sky,,,,,,,,

Barrett

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Barrett, that is great. Now what other mods are in the works? I see turboback exhaust, module, and AFE intake in the not too distant future. Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg