Rancho shock deals?

bonfire

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I remember back in my jeep days that 4 wheel parts frequently ran a buy 3 get 1 free special on Ranchos. Anyone seen anything like that recently. Their website is cumbersome at best. Otherwise who has the best deal on the 9000x adjustable jobbies.

TIA
Bill

Houndog

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Funny you should ask - I just ordered the RS9000X adjustables today. Front and rears delivered were $274.00 . Of course I had to order the black boots to go on them cuz red was just not going to do it for me. I might just have to paint them all black too ! Along with the 4 boots it was $301.80 and I can't wait to get them on.

http://www.samsoffroad.com/samsoffroadsto/rancho.htm

PS : I have to confess I had nothing to do with finding this awesome deal. Mr. CHPMustang came through and found this great deal for me to walk into. Thanks for everything Bill.
:thumbs

Houndog

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Houndog said:
Funny you should ask - I just ordered the RS9000X adjustables today. Front and rears delivered were $274.00 . Of course I had to order the black boots to go on them cuz red was just not going to do it for me. I might just have to paint them all black too ! Along with the 4 boots it was $301.80 and I can't wait to get them on.

http://www.samsoffroad.com/samsoffroadsto/rancho.htm

PS : I have to confess I had nothing to do with finding this awesome deal. Mr. CHPMustang came through and found this great deal for me to walk into. Thanks for everything Bill.
:thumbs

Houndog
Howdy Bill & Houndog,I was gonna say the same thing about Sams OffRoad :sweet
I did purchase my 9000X shocks at 4WP just because they are just a couple miles up the road and if the shocks ever needed warranty service the retailer is a short drive for a straight exchange.

Houndog when your Ranchos come in give me a call if you need a hand installing em,actually I'll give ya a ring Tuesday :cowboy:

Bill

kenh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at Sam's.
A good place to do business.

Houndog

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Amazing ! I bought them on the 15th and they showed up today, the 17th. :D
Now - if only I'd have been home to sign the UPS ticket.

Houndog

bonfire

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Houndog when your Ranchos come in give me a call if you need a hand installing em,actually I'll give ya a ring Tuesday :cowboy:

Bill

Sounds like the consensus is Sams. Bill, you gonna make me the same deal on installation help??? :D Maybe we could make a party of it? Since we're all so close. :sweet

Bill

CHPMustang

Reaction score
No problem Bill,we could meet at one's place to knock em out all at once :sweet

I believe the brown truck came to Houndog's place today with his shocks,so he'll be wasting no time to install them,maybe he'll chime in this evening :)

Bill :cowboy:

Houndog

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
brown truck made it by just before 5:00. Yes - I can't wait to get them on, however, I'd like to get these new V codes on as well. Feels like Christmas.

Houndog

Snowman269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid around $385 for mine at local Checkers auto parts store. Their warranty policies are great to deal with. Bring in shock and they hand you new one, no hassles. (just call before you arrive at store to have inventory checked, if the shock is out of stock, they can generally have it next day) I figured a little more $$$ up front would pay for itself in less headaches down the road with warranty claims.

Dealing with any mailorder place would require shipping back the old shock and waiting for a replacment "if" they cover it. In that case, would I have to quit driving my truck for a few weeks? Would I end up buying a replacement shock so my truck isn't held up waiting for a warranty responce? No Thanks!

bonfire

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If you and Houndog get together to install, give me a holler, be glad to lend a hand and learn something at the same time. What a great bunch of guys y'all are, having never met any of you, and all you do is offer help to anyone off the street. THat's missing in our world today. Feel like I've stepped back in time about 50 years :thumbs :thumbs
send me an email and I'll give you my number. FYI I'm in Canyon Creek area of Richardson (West of Central North of Campbell)

Bill

CHPMustang said:
No problem Bill,we could meet at one's place to knock em out all at once :sweet

I believe the brown truck came to Houndog's place today with his shocks,so he'll be wasting no time to install them,maybe he'll chime in this evening :)

Bill :cowboy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14