Rats!!

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out why my diesel source went from $3.75 to $4.68 two weeks ago. Yeah, I was luck for a while but, as I feared, it ran out. The reason boils my blood even more.

I found out from a friend that the diesel I was buying on the navy base was from a local guy who was buying his vegi oil and making bio. The pumps have a biodiesel.org sticker on them. My friend, who talked to the guy, told me that the supplier found out what he was selling the bio for and how much he was making and they bumped up the price. Now he's breaking even and about to just quit all together. So it looks like the supplier just screwed themselves and myself and every one of us sailors with diesels that were doing alright before the price jump.

All this time I though it was just the navy buying it and not charging the road tax at the pump or something. Oh well, looks like the free market changed in this area just like you would expect it to. It sucks but what can you do?

I'm so close to making my own. I already have the equipment in mind, just need the money to get started. After the research, its too easy not to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14