Ready for my trip this weekend...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
be careful mike, hope you have a problem free trip.

hope you gonna get paid some funds for haulin the buyer his new car.

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Yup, matching colors. I had to drive 8 hours to get this truck. They only put Sonic Blue on the Cobra and the Super Duties durring 2003.

Thanks Bama, i just got the truck back from the dealer (trans temp sensor wiring harness problems) and it looks good but they did do that new Service Bulletin computer flash and the truck feels like a dog now :( the dealer also said it looks like i have a rear main seal leak. But that will be taken care of under warrenty when i return.

-Mike

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
Check the wheel bearings on the trailer. U-haul made a long trip VERY long for me one time. Never again.

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
:( ill check them out and keep an eye on them while i am on my trip. I have used u-haul several times and no issues... well, except that one time i forgot to tighten the trailer down on the ball.... but lets not mention that :)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Dang thats a nice car to let go Mike but I bet you have something planned to take it's place:sweet

Get some pics from your trip up!:GRD

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a safe trip Mike. It is almost as hot here as it is over there now. LOL
Wish I had time to see you before you leave to go to the cold weather. Hope your body don't go into shock making a change like that. 40 & 50 below is more than I could take. Be Safe

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Thanks for the kinds words everyone. Safe trip indeed!! no cops, fast traffic, little construction, and the GPS worked great. Got the car sold, trailer turned in, and just got back from dinner. We will be leaving again tomorrow about 5 am.

No plans for the next vehicle. I think i want to get a Factory Five Cobra, i think that would be fun.

WD40,
I dont even think we have hit tripple digits yet in TX, when i left Qatar it was 115 and had been for about 3 months :( and yeah, one extreme to another.... woo its going to be cold.

And just as a side note, we got 14 miles to the gallon (towing) on the first tank and 13.1 the second tank.... cant wait to see what i get for the trip home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14