Ready For The Super Bowl?

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not but do wish the Seahawks can put a can of "whupass" on the Patriots. I don't like Brady or Belichick. However, I also think that the winning touchdown pass in Seattle should have been reviewed by the officials. It was very similar to the Dez Bryant catch a week ago in Green Bay. I didn't think the Seattle receiver had complete control of the ball as it was moving around in his hands. Like the old saying - "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". Just my opinion.

Go Seahawks!!!!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be watching.. but I think at the start of each quarter.. and even randomly.. they should be checking the pressure in the foo'ball.. ??;):):lmao :dunno

Joe

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The media day is such a joke. Like with Marshall Lynch, who did not want to attend but did so to avoid a huge fine. He answered "I'm here so I won't get fined" 29 times. Actually there should only be one week between the AFC and NFC championship games and the SuperBowl with no Pro Bowl, which is also a joke. I hope that Seattle wins. Belichick and Brady are jerks (as least they project that image). I'm not a Pete Carroll fan but I like Russell Wilson. He seems like a really nice guy.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I think I will go with Wayne on Seattle. All of the pre game crap definitely goes to Seattle!!

Dave

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Yeah I am ready. I loaded up 10,000 gallons of ULSD this morning and will be delivering it tomorrow so that puts me southbound somewhere around the Yukon river when they kickoff. Should be home right after the game ends. ;)

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh well, Seattle blew it. Nobody can seem to realize their decision, but other teams have done things similar to this, just not in a Super Bowl. Hopefully next year the Cowboys will win it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58