Ready Lift

jessijms

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I will try add a few more pics.Thanks guys- i have not posted on a forum in some time.I used to viist ACMOC often ...but then i got married and had kids and now there is little time to ...visit !
Anyhow- i like this site .
The tires are 35'' pro comp and the wheels are 20'' pro comp extreme. I really like this combo ,but, i am,putting original wheels back on for ice and snow season .
Jessi

rsl52

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Looks great! That is exactly the lift and tire size I am thinking about. Have you towed anything since installing the lift?

Shane

jessijms

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
RSL52....we all sound like agents here !
But to answer your question~no i have not towed anything and i really do not intend to tow much in the future.I mainly wanted a good solid heavy truck with a weight of at least 10000. The road condition i drive is so poor that it warrants the more muscular vehicle. I have taken the big pro comps off for winter and i now am waiting for my newest wheels and tires to arrive.I choose to have a 19.5 wheel with a 245 tire.The wheel will be steel and rubber to be high ply.It is more of a rough service mining tire.I also do not want tires to fail within a precarious situation (ex. -30 winter with heavy snowfall in the middle of the canadian sheild and amongst wolves and cougar and other predators ....only to have flat tires due to a puncture from a sharp arrow or harpoon shaped peice of granite.....
sorry for rambling on.....i felt like writing this morning.
have a good day.

jessi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14