Really Confused

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Just got my beast back from the tranny shop. They put in a brand new Ford E4OD. Took it for a test drive, and it was still actin up:rant . It's shiftin hard, hangin onto first until 30, then slammin second. Then, it started to run a gear high. It was in 4th when it was supposed to be in 3rd. I'm now thinkin that it's the main computer. All the speed sensor are brand new. I really confused and it's startin to really piss me off. Well, I'm goin to sleep on it and call the tranny shop tomorrow. It has a 3 yr. 75000 mile warranty, so I guess we'll see. Any help is greatly appreciated.:thanks :thanks

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I wouldnt do much of anything to it, turn it back over to the tranny shop to make right.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
I already called the tranny shop and they aid to bring it down, and they drive it and put it on the scanner. I'm going to try the computer tomorrow and if that don't work then I'm gonna take it to the tranny shop. Thanks for the help. I love these forums!!

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when then they say these engines max torque is say 450@1800 rpm,is that the only rpm it makes that much? or is it 450 @1800rpms and up?

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just check out the technical articles wiki,they have pics and everything,i would have put the link but i couldnt figure out how,lol,but there there.cps is right on the rightside of the crank pulley,10mm socket and ext is all you need,pcm i think its on the driver side fender by the air filter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58