rear doors dont unlock after ignition off?

Yellowsub1962

supernewbie
Reaction score
06 crew cab, is there a way to get the rear doors to unlock like the front when I turn the ignition off...I'm usually out of the truck by the time the rear passengers remind me they can't get out :D I looked through the dash computer when I irst got it, but could have missed it... I'm now having people more and more in the back seat and it's gettting annoying. I don't want to turn the "auto lock" off but I realize that is one option.

thanks,
PSD

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
with my child locks positioned to the "UNLOCK" posistion they all four unlock, just ran out and tested it.
did you try to reset the auotlock as decsribed in the book
maybe its acting like windows and needs a reboot :sly

Yellowsub1962

supernewbie
Reaction score
Have you tried kicking it.......that usually works for me. LOL:D

actually I have to shoulder check the drivers door of my Willys from the inside to get out, and pull the Jeepster door up and out while hitting it from the outside to get it to open :lmao

maybe kicking it will work :D

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
actually I have to shoulder check the drivers door of my Willys from the inside to get out, and pull the Jeepster door up and out while hitting it from the outside to get it to open :lmao

maybe kicking it will work :D

well there's yer problem... the Ford is po'd over sharing the driveway with anything with a "J" on the grille...

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
have the same problem, pretty much learned to just unlock the rears when I get out, really a pain in the neck, but was told no way to fix so they all unlock when key is turned to off position, I have an 06 also.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, my '04 don't unlock the back either, i just hit the unlock button, you will get used to it soon enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14