Rear Radio Controls/Power Port Instructions - Volunteer To Proof-Read? Anyone??

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I have finally finished the installation and part instructions for the Rear Radio Controls (center console) and Captain's Chairs only - for the F-250 and F-350.

Anyone interested in doing some proof reading for me? I took my truck apart to make sure the wiring connections are right, and took lots of pics. I included many of these in the article. I am looking for constructive input as to whether the instructions make sense when you read them.

I would like at least 2 people to read the instructions. If there are areas in my instructions that don't make sense, I want to know and will try to clarify in the article.

I will have to send the instructions in 3 e-mails because it's fairly large (17 pages on Microsoft Word with diagrams and pictures.

When done, I would like to get them published here for those that are interested.

Just so it is not a surprise to anyone - I also intend to give the instructions to TDS as there are a bunch over there that want it too. You guys, however, are the only others - besides BellaPSD on TDS that will get a sneak peak. I sent BellaPSD a copy for his input as he helped me greatly with his installation experience.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do ya have to have a superduty to help out or can an Excursion owner that usually gets in trouble for pointing out the oops in my VP's emails help :)???
got a larger email address for u to send it to if I can help out...
contact me at the registered email address...

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:
Do ya have to have a superduty to help out or can an Excursion owner that usually gets in trouble for pointing out the oops in my VP's emails help :)???
got a larger email address for u to send it to if I can help out...
contact me at the registered email address...

I will be happy to send you a copy for you to laugh at. Please send me a PM with your e-mail address.

Gordon

Stroker - check your e-mail. 3 on the way!!!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Gordo................ looks good from my perspective, can you enlarge some of the smaller pictures? And possibly if you are using microsoft word.... run a spell check on the article. I did note a few mispelled words and punctuation errors. Other than that, looks like a heckuva good article you wrote up there man.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
My Office XP is having issues,from the sounds of the article it would make a great addition to our Wiki :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg