Rear stabilizers

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On our 5th wheel, the rear stabilizers use a 3/4 inch socket. Our unit came with a hand crank. I hear that some people use a battery powered drill to raise and lower them faster. What do most of you use?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a Dewalt battery impact gun and it works great....of course it could be do to the fact I am lazy and dont want to crank it.

ME to, and it does work great. LOL Is this plagareasom or what every that word is?

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a Dewalt battery impact gun and it works great....of course it could be do to the fact I am lazy and dont want to crank it.

ME to, and it does work great. LOL Is this plagareasom or what every that word is?

Yep,,, it's spelled plagiarism, but that is what it is...
Looks like a Dewalt impact gun is the way to go.
Thanks guys..

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
On our 5th wheel, the rear stabilizers use a 3/4 inch socket. Our unit came with a hand crank. I hear that some people use a battery powered drill to raise and lower them faster. What do most of you use?

Not to be different, but I use a 24V Black and Decker drill to raise and lower my stabalizers. Cranking is for newbies.:tounge

eddieo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Do it on slow speed or it will throw the roll pin and when you go to crank it up, it dont.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score

well mine is a ryobi 18 volt drill and a 3/4 socket
low gear wil llift the rear nice

sure saves the old back and knees:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14