Rear traction bars

Nazty 4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 1996 F350 crew cab w/12" of lift. i have some rear axle wrap issues I need to address. I have 3" blocks w/ 10" competition leaf springs. I've been looking around online for a decent set of traction bars. I want a longer set, because the truck is so long and i dont want a set that limits my suspension or stiffins the whole truck, so it rides like crap. Any advise or custom set ups people did? I can weld them up no problem, just want some ideas. I was thinking of using heims at both ends. Dont know where to order them from or which size to go with.
Thanks
jason

caryt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The only ones that are worth getting and will work are Rise. Only ones that you won't break.

cary

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
The only ones that are worth getting and will work are Rise. Only ones that you won't break.

cary

I looked at the Rize traction bars, they list them fitting '05-'06 short or long bed. What is the difference from earlier models and the '05-'06 in the rear??:dunno

caryt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The only difference is the length of the bars. They will fit any F250 or 350 from 99 on and earlier ones with minor work. You need at least 4" blocks or 6" lift springs. Rize never looked at the eariler trucks:eek: to see if they would fit...some of us have;)

Cary

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14