rearended again!!!!!

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
Well for the fourth time since I've owned this truck somebody decided to play bumper cars with me! Hitch took 90% of the hit,bumper 10%.What a dumbass,he asked why I stopped,I told him cause all two hundred cars in front of me stopped Jackass. Another punk kid not wanting to take responsibility for his actions!

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a dumbass,he asked why I stopped,I told him cause all two hundred cars in front of me stopped Jackass. QUOTE]

You must have an awful lot of self control......ME, I would have bludgeoned him to death right there on the spot!!!! These days it always seems to be someone else's fault...:dunno

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww man that sucks .By the sound of it ,it seems you are Ok though.Thats them main thing.There must be somthing on the back of your truck that attracts them to you.:dunno

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
There wasn't no soot when it happened.Yeah the two cops had to seperate me from him when he started runnin' his mouth.He got really brave when his mommy showed up with a town cop in tow.Oh yeah, it was 95N right at the Branford rest stop.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
There wasn't no soot when it happened.Yeah the two cops had to seperate me from him when he started runnin' his mouth.He got really brave when his mommy showed up with a town cop in tow.Oh yeah, it was 95N right at the Branford rest stop.

Should have kicked his :censored: anyways. Stupid little puke has it coming to him.:boxing

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had someone back into my truck yesterday. I was lucky, I was in a store getting a new phone and my alarm went off. I checked on my truck and their was some dummy getting out of his car next to my truck, and I thought he set it off. I went back in the store, and pretty soon, an older guy came in and told me that he had hit my truck with his. On a positive note, he hit the pintle hitch on my truck, and so there was absolutely no damage. I was just amazed he came in to find me.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
My 01 took a hard hit from a Nissan Sentra a few years back. I was stopped at a light at the bottom of a hill and saw it coming. Young girl, 18, text messaging instead of driving. I let off the brake a little and she still pushed that truck 15 feet. The hitch took the shot, but that car was totaled. She wasn't hurt, and I was just worried about being late to pick up my daughter at 4-H. I can't imagine running into something as big as our trucks and saying "I didn't see it". :lmao

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
I had someone back into my truck yesterday. I was lucky, I was in a store getting a new phone and my alarm went off. I checked on my truck and their was some dummy getting out of his car next to my truck, and I thought he set it off. I went back in the store, and pretty soon, an older guy came in and told me that he had hit my truck with his. On a positive note, he hit the pintle hitch on my truck, and so there was absolutely no damage. I was just amazed he came in to find me.

Pintle hitches make great bumper protectors.:lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58