Reburn ???????

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
O k people im lookin for some input here, I bought a TS chip and I want to have it burned with custom tunes, So ive narrowed it down to WILDMAN or DIESEL INNOVATIONS. I tow a toyhauler that weighs 10k, so what tune for this kind of weight? also do alot of commuting, I dont race, sled pull or anything crazy but want a good performance tune,, let me know if you have one of these two tuners in your truck and can give me some realworld experiences....check my SIG and let me know what you think...

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running Tony Wildman's programs and have been very pleased with them, With my larger injectors I still get better than stock fuel mileage when I choose to keep my foot out of it and also have plenty of power for towing with easily manageable EGTs. The TS style chip will give you the options to have a program for towing and a program for DD/economy and one for simply fun driving. Make sure you tell them about your larger tires and if you have regeared so they can compensate for the larger tires in the programming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14