reciever

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i got a pic of mine, take a look, factory v-5. hotvet: print it and take it into the camper dealer:dunno this is a 03 factory 2" reciever.

Johnswiftm

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Air Hitch

Look at a company called Air Lift they make the style of hitch you have installed mainly used for professional towing.

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
The only thing the guy ever pulled with it was a 5th wheel camper every now and then, The dam thing bearly has any miles on it for the year

Johnswiftm

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Some places will try to talk people into that kind of thing because it cost about 3500 dollars. Nice set up but not worth it for the average tower and also not needed. They may of had a trailer with a heavy tongue wieght but could have got by with just air bags.

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
heres mine, it ties into the suspension, prevents axle hop, and swaying

hitch.jpg

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
XTrmXJ said:
heres mine, it ties into the suspension, prevents axle hop, and swaying
I ain't never seen anything like that before. Does it appear to be a homemade custom setup or something that might be readily available?

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Crumm said:
I ain't never seen anything like that before. Does it appear to be a homemade custom setup or something that might be readily available?

It looks to be a manufactured item, I think it might have came from somthing big or somthing, I dont know but it looks like it belongs there or made for the truck

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oooooo-KAY! I just scraped my receiver sticker enough to read it. It's a FoMoCo labeled V-5....12500/1250 weight distributing; 5000/500 load bearing. That is really weird and got to be a screw-up somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58