Recon Lights

powerstrokems

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Recon Lighting Input

Just installed my Recon third brake light,tail lights, projector head lights,side mirror lenses and cab roof lights. All in smoked frames. Now I received my illuminated door kickplate's that are black anonized with blue led's saying Super Duty. Having a problem finding the dome light wiring. I need them to come on and go off when you open and close the door. I thought I could find the necessary wire's under the rear driver kickplate, without success. Does anyone know where I can tie into the interior lighting circuit or contact relay that turns them on or off? I have a 08 Crew Cab, 4x4 Lariet. I will post a picture when I finish the add onzzzzzz.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my Recon third brake light,tail lights, projector head lights,side mirror lenses and cab roof lights. All in smoked frames. Now I received my illuminated door kickplate's that are black anonized with blue led's saying Super Duty. Having a problem finding the dome light wiring. I need them to come on and go off when you open and close the door. I thought I could find the necessary wire's under the rear driver kickplate, without success. Does anyone know where I can tie into the interior lighting circuit or contact relay that turns them on or off? I have a 08 Crew Cab, 4x4 Lariet. I will post a picture when I finish the add onzzzzzz.

Are you sponsored? So much for a nationwide recession.

preito520

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Recon Big Rig lights

hey i just installed these lights on my 08 F250 they look great. right now they have two rails of led's in the bars one gets power from tapping into the running lights upfront and the other gets power from the turn light how can i get both rows of led to stay on with the running lights and then both to flash with the signal lights. that way they are brighter. do i need a relay or something and if i do where can i get one????
Thanks for any help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58