Help Needed Repair manuals

Brad B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking over the Helm Inc. line of manuals. Seems that this is the one I need, FCS1210796. But not wanting to order what I don't need. I need that will show me the parts and diagrams of the front hub assembly. About to repair or replace my auto locking hubs and am I'm looking for some guidance. Preferably with good pictures! Anyone have any input on these manuals? Or better yet, does anyone know where such a manual could be downloaded online?

Thanks!

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Helm Inc manuals are tops in my opinion. Pictures and drawings are good but you won't find part numbers for those parts. I have them on a DVD and I would only buy them. The rest are OK for oil changes but not much else. You are on your own for the hubs. I say go manual Warn hubs and get out of the truck to engage them.

Dave :)

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could not get your link to work, Joe.

Dave :)

Try it again ? My Fat Fingers and it's been Up=dated.

Lotsa good info there.. ya hafta search around some but.. Good, understandable information and available Pubs & Downloads too.

Joe

Last edited:

Brad B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the responses guys! I'll dig around on the DTS site and see what it has, looks good at first glance.
Thinking I'll stick with the auto hubs if I can, I'm pretty lazy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58