Replacement for "wood" on dash?

cdraayer

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
One thing I just can't stand about the F250 is the damn plastic wood on the dash and center console. Does anyone know if anyone offers a replacement piece that is either made of another material or a higher quality wood replica?

Links and names of vendors are much apprecaited.

TIA

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
cdraayer said:
One thing I just can't stand about the F250 is the damn plastic wood on the dash and center console. Does anyone know if anyone offers a replacement piece that is either made of another material or a higher quality wood replica?

Links and names of vendors are much apprecaited.

TIA

www.stylinconcepts.com

I don't know about the products quality, but they have a lot to offer, make sure you put in your type of vehicle first becuase it filters to products for your truck only. Budro

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
product quality's good...friend has the carbon fiber in his siverado...i plan to do it on my truck later on

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
cdraayer,

We have the complete overlay systesm that cover the dash, the door switch areas and they look great. Check them on out site. The wood matches the stock Lariat wood appearance as far as color and grain pattern.

Mark @ DPPI

cdraayer

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What I'm really looking for is a standard dash replacement type thing, all I want is a same color plastic as the rest of the dash without any wood at all.

:dunno

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
cdraayer said:
What I'm really looking for is a standard dash replacement type thing, all I want is a same color plastic as the rest of the dash without any wood at all.

:dunno

That's easy and cheap, you don't have a signature but I assume you have a Lariat, and there are plenty of guys with XLT's that have what you want. They will gladly swap you for nothing, but you can probably trade with some cash thrown in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14