Question Replacement Tires

talltexan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to look for replacement tires for my truck. Any suggestions or recommendations?
My truck is a 2010 Lariat F 450 and the original equipment tires are Continentals, size 225/70R/19.5.
They still have some wear left, I am just trying what brands others are recommending for replacement.
Like anyone else I am also looking for the best price available.

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I have run Bridgestones in the past, but now I am running Coopers. I don't have the same rims as you do, but Bridestone makes them in your size. I did not find anything for the Coopers in your size.

Dave

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello John, I sent you a email with a bunch of links on it. Hope it helps.
Good Luck.
Doug

blazr190

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's and as they begin to age a little it seems like they make more road noise and ride rougher than before, and I do have them rotated and balanced every 6000 miles. For the price that these tires were I am beginning to think that they are not worth that. Probably going to try something else next go round.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to look for replacement tires for my truck. Any suggestions or recommendations?
My truck is a 2010 Lariat F 450 and the original equipment tires are Continentals, size 225/70R/19.5.
They still have some wear left, I am just trying what brands others are recommending for replacement.
Like anyone else I am also looking for the best price available.

Another .02 (?) after you use Doug's links.. if you make decision and start shopping ?

Buy tires that were Made on the same DATE.. and not over 6 months old, at the time of sale.

Once you start shopping.. beware of "SUPER TIRE DEALS", many times, they can be Older Tires... that the Dealers & Makers are trying to move.. due to they're age ?.. in inventory ?

:dunno

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58