Question Replacing my locking hubs(help)

marko

Hornet
Reaction score
I have a 2000 F250 superduty 4x4 locking hubs and a electronic selector switch inside. I want to replace my hubs its about time 176,000 miles. Can I buy just the hubs or is there anything else I should replace at this time. Also what hubs should I get. Thanks

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You have ESOF is you have the switch on the Dash. You must use hubs that work with ESOF or you won't be able to use the switch. As far as I know, Ford is the only maker of these hubs for these trucks. Warn may have them, but I have not looked at the Warn site for years now.

Dave

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you need is the manual locking hubs. As I have done this conversion and had no problems thus far I feel solid on my advise. //// Things to remember.. you will need to lock your hubs manually before engaging the switch, the vacuum lines to the hubs need to be plugged a bolt with 100% silicone threaded into the end will do it. Good luck.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warn does make a set for our model trucks...I suggest getting them. That should be all you need. Takes the wheel cover off...take the snap ring out....pull the hub out......reverse the process. Takes about 1-2min

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58