Question Ride Rite air bags with a Super Glide 5th wheel hitch

Scruffy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 06 Super Duty short bed with a Super Glide 5th wheel hitch and want to put a set of Ride Rite's on it. Has anyone done this and was there any problems because of how the hitch is welded to the the frame?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
There are a couple of guys here that will know. I am sure they will get back to you soon.

Dave

Rusty74

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I ordered the Air Lift kit # 57394 for my F - 350. I have the PuLLRite Super glide hitch. I will let you know how the install goes. The bag kit will mount on the inside frame rails. Check out the instructions on Air Lift

jpringle83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the inside the frame rail bags on my truck because of the brackets on the outside for the reese rails. The only pita is the brackets that sit on the axle tubes. We had to cut off the one of unused tabs to get the bracket on the passenger side rear. They work just the same as the ones that sit on the spring pack outside frame.

Scruffy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the replys. i had a set of air lift bags put on last week and they had to put them inside the rails. They look good and do what I wanted them to do.
Again thanks for the replys,
Scruffy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58